Top-rated orthodontist, Dr. Ebert, works daily to help transform smiles. A great smile transforms more than just your look; it can boost confidence and self-esteem! To choose between orthodontic treatment options such as Invisalign or Damon self-ligating metal braces, it’s essential to consider important facts about them both.
- Clear aligners – Invisalign offers a discreet solution, as the appliance can’t be seen when it’s worn.
- Customization – Your orthodontist specially customizes the clear Invisalign appliance to move your teeth into their correct position.
- Removable – Invisalign aligners are not banded or bonded to your teeth and are worn for just two weeks per aligner set.
- Comfort – Crafted from a special plastic with smooth edges, your Invisalign trays are designed for comfort and less irritation.
- Fewer diet restrictions – With Invisalign, you can still eat hard or chewy foods. However, you do need to remove the aligners when eating or drinking anything other than water.
Reliable and proven consistently effective, Damon self-ligating metal braces allow your orthodontist in Fort Collins to align your teeth and create a healthy, radiant smile. Like other orthodontic treatments, metal braces offer their own benefits including:
- Effectiveness – Metal braces correct a variety of issues, including crooked teeth, gaps, and other alignment imperfections.
- Durability – Advanced technology has allowed the creation and production of stronger, more resilient wires and appliances.
- Less noticeable – These are not your parent’s braces. Today’s metal braces are smaller and less noticeable than ever before.
- Customization – It’s your color choice — pick a favorite color or the color of your sports team.
Although both treatments achieve excellent results, for some people, having an option that is virtually invisible is a big part in their decision when it comes to their orthodontic treatment. For others, the durability of metal braces is preferable. Our orthodontics office in Fort Collins can answer any questions you have about Invisalign or Damon metal braces.
If you’re ready to see which orthodontic treatment is right for you, call 970.490.6065 today!
Meet Ebert Orthodontics
Specializing In Braces & Invisalign In Fort Collins, CO
Dr. Ebert, top-rated orthodontist in Fort Collins, offers the most advanced braces for you and your loved one, including Damon braces, Invisalign, Invisalign Teen and more! Contact our orthodontics office today to schedule your Ebert Smile Assessment today!
Fort Collins, CO, Orthodontics Office: 970.490.6065