Our Focus Is On Your Personalized Treatment
When you select your orthodontist in or around Fort Collins, Colorado (CO), you’re choosing an orthodontist and orthodontics team who will influence your future! Dr. Donna Ebert is passionate about the process and results of orthodontic treatment. It is rewarding to work with a patient to create a smile they can be proud to share for many years. She has built her reputation by delivering orthodontic care with an emphasis on treatment efficiency and excellence, patient comfort, convenience, and communication.
Education & Experience
– Dr. Ebert is an orthodontist in Fort Collins, CO, with more than 20 years of orthodontic experience
– She graduated from Loma Linda University with a Bachelor of Science in nursing.
– She completed her dental degree (D.D.S.) at the University of Washington School of Dentistry in Seattle.
– She completed a general dental residency at the University of Washington, obtaining experience in pediatric dentistry, oral surgery, dental trauma, and hospital dentistry.
– She completed her orthodontic education and residency at The University of Pittsburgh.
– She obtained her orthodontic master’s degree (M.D.S.) with a thesis in association with Dr. Jack Paradise & the prestigious University of Pittsburgh adenoid and tonsil study on the relationship between blocked airways and facial growth.
Continued Education & Involvement
A commitment to giving you the very best orthodontics has to offer has led her to participate in hundreds of continuing education courses. She is able to stay on the leading edge of technology by being a founding member of a long-standing orthodontic study club and a founding member and coordinator of a second regional orthodontic study club, the Rocky Mountain Damon® Study Club.
Dr. Ebert is a member of a select international orthodontic study club (the Ormco Insiders) that helps to develop state-of-the-art orthodontic techniques and materials. She was the first woman president of the Colorado Orthodontic Association and the Colorado Summer Meeting for the Advancement of Orthodontic Practice and Research.
Dr. Ebert is an active member of the American Association of Orthodontists, Colorado Orthodontic Association, American Dental Association, Colorado Dental Association, and Larimer County Dental Society. She is continually recognized by a peer survey featured in 5280 Magazine as a “Top Orthodontist” in Colorado. She is a board member of Project Smile, a local nonprofit organization focused on providing oral hygiene education and supplies, dental and vision screenings, and referral for dental treatment or glasses for several Poudre Elementary School children.
Personal Life & Family
When not creating beautiful smiles, Dr. Ebert enjoys spending time with her husband, Fred, and two daughters, Jessica and Alyssa. She enjoys traveling, scuba diving, taking photographs, reading, and learning.