Fort Collins, Colorado’s Top-Rated Orthodontist For Braces & Invisalign
Transforming Lives & Smiles With Damon Braces, Clear Braces, Invisalign & Invisalign Teen
At Ebert Orthodontics of Fort Collins, Colorado, offering the latest and greatest technology to fit your wants and needs is our priority! We understand that not all mouths are the same, and we actively work to find the best orthodontic treatment plan for your lifestyle. With options like Invisalign, Damon Braces, iTero, and AcceleDent, our patients can enjoy the journey to their healthiest smile.
- Damon Braces gives our patients the freedom to have better treatment than traditional metal braces. It uses the most up-to-date technology, which provides more comfort and convenience.
- Invisalign is a discreet type of orthodontics that gives you the flexibility to transform your smile without your coworkers, friends, or loved ones noticing. You can enjoy the foods you love and maintain oral hygiene more easily with Invisalign.
- AcceleDent lets us offer our patients faster treatments by 25-40%. Accelerate your time in braces and get the smile you love sooner! To learn more about AcceleDent technology, schedule your Ebert Smile Assessment today!
- iTero offers you a preview of your new smile with revolutionary photographic technology. With this, you will have the most accurate exam to help get the best fit for your Invisalign aligners and appliances.
Ebert Orthodontics is proud to offer self-ligating brackets with Damon braces! Damon braces use a slide mechanism to hold your wires, which reduces the amount of pressure and friction on your teeth. This allows your teeth to move quickly and comfortably throughout your treatment. This innovative new system is helping patients like you to achieve your perfect smile faster and more smoothly than ever!
Damon braces is not just about braces and wires; it’s about following a philosophy of treatment objectives and offering you the latest and greatest technology to fit your lifestyle.
- 10-Tooth Smile: Many smiles are narrow, constricted, and aging. Damon braces can help you achieve a smile that reveals 10 teeth and thus is more visually pleasing and functionally healthy.
- Health: Damon braces can reduce the need for permanent teeth removal later.
- Tie-less Braces: Break free from your elastic or metal “ties.” Experience orthodontic treatment without tightening.
- Comfort: Not only is this accelerated treatment option faster, but it also uses a gentle, low-friction force, meaning a more comfortable time with treatment!
- Less Time: Treatment time in braces varies from case to case; however, Damon has been proven to show faster treatment times than traditional metal braces. Fewer appointments and faster treatment, hassle free!
Damon Clear Braces
Braces no longer mean inconvenience and discomfort! Damon clear braces offer you an aesthetically pleasing orthodontic treatment option that is virtually undetectable by your friends and loved ones. With this discreet and stain-free treatment option, you can enjoy your smile transformation on your terms.
Here’s how it works: Damon clear braces use tie-less brackets and high-tech wires that are clinically proven to move your teeth quickly and comfortably. Instead of using the traditional elastics that cause pressure and friction, Damon clear braces use a slide mechanism to maintain the wires within your brackets.
Invisalign straightens your teeth without wires or brackets, using a series of clear, custom-crafted, removable appliances called aligners. The aligners are designed to be discreet, so your lifestyle will be impacted less. Invisalign is the clear alternative to braces, and Ebert Orthodontics is an award-winning Platinum Invisalign Provider Orthodontist in Fort Collins, CO. Dr. Ebert has received extensive training – beyond what is required for the Invisalign treatment – to ensure that you receive the best orthodontic result under her care.
Many people wonder if Invisalign is the right solution for them. Oftentimes, patients are told that they are not ideal candidates for Invisalign, which may not necessarily be true. Why not call today for your complimentary Ebert Smile Assessment with Dr. Donna Ebert to determine the right type of braces for you?
Invisalign Teen features a built-in compliance indicator that lets you and your child know if the aligners are being worn for the proper amount of time. The blue dot on the outside of each tray turns clear when the tray is worn properly. As a Platinum Invisalign Provider, Dr. Ebert has the technology and experience to transform the way your child looks and feels during their teenage years.
Now your teen doesn’t have to worry about less-than-perfect school photos, awkward first dates, or missing out on having their favorite foods with friends! Invisalign Teen clear aligners are also comfortable and durable, so your child doesn’t have to worry about broken braces or poking wires. Furthermore, while most teens are very compliant with aligner wear, many parents worry about their teens losing or misplacing their aligners. Thankfully, Invisalign Teen includes several free replacement aligners should they be needed. Let Invisalign Teen take the stress of braces out of your child’s teen years!
The Clear Alternative To Braces
Invisalign combines advanced 3-D computer graphics technology with over a hundred years of orthodontic science and innovation. Invisalign aligners are designed to move your or your child’s teeth in small steps to the desired final position prescribed by Dr. Ebert, your Platinum Invisalign Provider orthodontist in Fort Collins, CO. Each clear aligner is precisely calibrated and manufactured to fit comfortably over the teeth at each stage of the treatment plan.
The first step is to visit our Fort Collins orthodontics office to determine if Invisalign is the right choice for you or your child. After creating a personalized treatment plan, we use advanced computer technology to translate this plan into a sequence of finely formed clear aligners. Each clear aligner is worn for 7 to 14 days and is taken out to eat, brush, and floss. As you replace each aligner with the next, your or your child’s teeth will begin to move gradually – week-by-week until the final alignment of your radiant new smile is attained. Then you or your child will be beaming your best smile ever!
To ensure the best possible results, your Fort Collins, CO, Platinum Invisalign Provider Dr. Ebert has been trained and certified by Align Technology to treat patients using Invisalign clear aligners. Invisalign is not intended for early treatment of children and is not appropriate for every case. Only a certified orthodontist can determine if this treatment option is an effective solution for you.